Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Helping my best friend pick out her signature scent

Guest post written by Amy Clark
There are lots of things that I'll do for my best friend. I've gone and picked up her box of stuff at an ex's apartment before because she couldn't face him. I've also driven her around when her car's been messed up. But there are nice things that I've done for her that I generally enjoy. One of them is helping her find her signature perfume scent.
She asked me to help her with this because I'm such a god person at picking out perfumes for myself and gifts for other people. Well, I used my wireless internet Seattle to pin point a few different scents that I think will be perfect for her to wear.
Then I took her to Sephora to check out all of those perfumes and she picked out one of the Kat Von D scents as her signature perfume. It's the Saint one and it does smell really good. I think that she's going to be happy with it. I know that now I'd kind of like ot have my own bottle fo the perfume because it smells so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment