Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Getting Married!

Authored by Raymond Whitney

I googled directv woodstock to get tv in my home. One of my best friends just got engaged and I need to catch up on all the wedding shows they have nowadays. My favorite is say yes to the dress! I think my friend is even going to go to Kleinfeld's in NY to shop for a dress (where the show is filmed). I'm sooo excited! I wish I could go with her. In the meantime, I've been sending her links of dresses I think she might like from some of my favorite shopping websites. She's been into the wedding shows on tv for a while. When I've gone over to her place, we sometimes watch Bridezillas! Those women are completely insane. And while I think these women are going completely over the top for tv, I have seen how stressful planning a wedding can be. I think I'll elope, thank you very much!

1 comment:

  1. Bridezillas is so hilarious. Some of those girls go off the deep end. =)
    Thanks for following.
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete